Saturday, July 9, 2011

Please Pardon My Little Indulgence

 

Please pardon my little indulgence in these photos.

They don’t tell you a story,

They don’t make your eyes explode with pride,

They don’t make you cry with excitement,

They make me do all of these ! ! !

Just a few snaps of my son . . . What can I say . . .He is 25 . . . and he actually

allowed me to post them.

image

image

image

image

image

This last one is one of my favorite photos from almost a decade ago . . .

Justin and his Grandmother were the very best buddies...

they truly got into a lot of mischief together...

on the wall is a photo of my beautiful daughter and son in love!!!

Now I’ll go and take some photos of some dogs, furniture,  dishes,

flowers, weeds or politicians!!!

image

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photos.You should be proud of this young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be a proud Mama as much as you wish. He's so handsome, Becky.... My fav. picture is the last one --above the one with his grandmother...

    Thanks for sharing your Justin with us.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos!

    (LOVE your header!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Becky! It's always a good thing to be a proud mama! :) Your son is very handsome and love the sweet snap of him and his granny!
    Be a sweetie and I vote for dogs! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Written so sweetly. What a great mommy moment.

    ReplyDelete


NO COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED SINCE I HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH UNSOLICITED SPAM. THANKS FOR THE REAL VISITORS!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, South, United States
Intense...the best description of living and loving life that I know...without intensity, life is mediocre and without definition...