Monday, April 12, 2010

Apologies…

My cable internet is as slow as Southern Molasses and is preventing me from visiting all the blogs that I love…I’m sorry if I can’t respond to your  comments, it just isn’t possible until my internet gets a little peppier…I’ve never had this problem before and don’t know what’s going on…

I’ll play some catchup as soon as I possibly can…I’ll be away for several days at the end of the week. Maybe that’ll give it time to “heal”… Headed to Kentucky for the Women of Joy Conference…

7 comments:

  1. Oh Becky, That conference sounds so NEAT.... I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. Don't worry about us.... We'll still be here!!!!!

    Have a great trip.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have been in that situation too. In the meantime, I hope you have a nice time, and enjoy the conference!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time at the conference...there'll be catch up opportunities later. You've probably just exhausted the internet!!! It probably needs a little rest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip! Thanks for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting me and so glad you enjoyed it. Enjoy your trip! Women of Joy sounds like a nice conference to attend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy my home state of KY!! Sounds like something good!! Fill us in when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great time!
    meanwhile I'll be snooping around here :-)

    ReplyDelete


NO COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED SINCE I HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH UNSOLICITED SPAM. THANKS FOR THE REAL VISITORS!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, South, United States
Intense...the best description of living and loving life that I know...without intensity, life is mediocre and without definition...