Monday, December 28, 2009

Tips For All My Friends…

 

Tips For the remainder of 2009
1.  Stay out of trouble.

stans email 1

2.  Aim for greater heights.

stans email 2
3.  Stay focused on your job.

stans email 3

4.  Exercise to maintain good health.

stans email 4


5.  Practice team work.

stans email 5

6.  Rely on your trusted partner to watch your back.  Take your time trusting others.

stans email 6

7.  Save for rainy days.

stans email 7

8.  Rest and relax.

stans email 8
9.  Always take time to smile.

stans email 9


AND

10.  Realize that nothing is impossible.

mountain goat

12 comments:

  1. Very well done, but I can't help but ask if the horse was OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew the outcome...lets hope he was ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Becky... I've seen these before---but they are always fun to look at over and over.

    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff, glad Zoe stays out of trouble, :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. How amazing!
    A blessed holidays!
    Cheers for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the squirrel... relax. Life's just too short to not take a bit of time out for ourselves.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I wish you all the best in 2010. Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! It made me smile! .... but, I am hoping the horse is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips for the rest of this year or any time. I love the photos. I hope you have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year....Your pictures are outstanding and I love your comments for 2010. Wishing you only good things this year.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete


NO COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED SINCE I HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH UNSOLICITED SPAM. THANKS FOR THE REAL VISITORS!!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, South, United States
Intense...the best description of living and loving life that I know...without intensity, life is mediocre and without definition...